About NanoCraft CBD Capsules
Our new phytocannabinoid-rich (PCR) hemp oil softgels are created with a patent pending water-soluble liquid, and contain 25mg of CBD (Cannabidiol), along with other minor phytocannabinoids such as cannabigerol – CBG, cannabinol – CBN, and cannabichromene – CBC, plus over 40 naturally present synergistic terpenes. Our CBD Softgels contain an impressive 25mg of cannabidiol (CBD) per dose and are designed to have maximum absorption and optimum bioavailability. Dosing can be customized according to desired specifications. The patent pending water soluble formulation is a nanoemulsion based delivery system. The cannabinoid emulsion droplets range between 10-50 nm in size, maximizing the surface area for in-vivo absorption. The resulting bioavailability is 3-5 times higher than cannabinoids delivered in oil, leading to enhanced biological response.
CBD SoftGel Capsules At-A-Glance
- Ingredients: Cannabidiol (CBD), MCT oil, vegetarian softgel (vegetable cellulose, water), silica
- Suggested dosage: Take 1 softgel daily or as needed
- Full Spectrum Profile
- THC Free
- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
- Organically Grown Hemp, Non-GMO
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Manufactured in the USA
CBD Benefits for Active Lifestyles
CBD products offer an array of benefits that promote mind-body balance and supercharge workout recovery including:
- Reduces Stress Hormones: Scientific research suggests CBD inhibits the release of cortisol — your body’s primary stress hormone.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: Studies have suggested that CBD oil may prevent inflammation through its ability to target certain receptors in your brain and suppress the body’s inflammatory response.
- Pain Relief: Cannabidiol has the potential to be a powerful pain reliever. Research suggests CBD interrupts pain receptors in your body, instead facilitating the release of serotonin and dopamine.