Immune Boost + CBD Oil Softgels
Broad-Spectrum CBD Softgels infused with an ingredient (Dry Yeast Fermentate) clinically shown to assist with immunity. These potent softgels are powered to assist with cellular defense and respiratory support.
THE NANOCRAFT DIFFERENCE
BROAD SPECTRUM HEMP EXTRACT
Broad Spectrum CBD contains multiple cannabinoids that can deliver enhanced benefits without the risk of psychoactive effects from THC.
CHEMICAL AND SOLVENT FREE EXTRACTION
The oil is then distilled to separate the hemp extract from the food grade ethanol used in the extraction process. In fact, we are one of the few facilities in the world that use this food grade ethanol.
We use a proprietary technology to remove unwanted compounds still present in the oil. These compounds include wax, chlorophyll, plant pigments and trace amounts of THC.
WHY WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Starts working within 2 hours
- Supports gut & respiratory health
- Helps to prevent cellular damage
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Always Lab Tested
READ THE REVIEWS!
TRENDING THIS WEEK
Immune Boost + CBD Oil Softgels FAQ
HOW DOES DRY YEAST FERMENTATE WORK?
First Line of Defense: Potentially strengthens your mucosal armor by significantly increasing secretory immunoglobulin A (sIgA) levels in your saliva.
Second Line of Defense. Helps support another level of immune armor by potentially increasing NK cell activity. NK cells are a type of white blood cell circulating in our blood and organs that are fast and effective in seeking out and destroying bad cells at the initial occurrence. NK cells are called “natural killer” because they don’t need help from other cells to differentiate “good” cells from “bad” cells. This makes them much quicker to respond to keep your body healthy.
Antioxidant Power: Antioxidants circulate in your blood and tissues and help protect from cellular oxidative damage, which may affect how your immune system works over time. Published research shows that it potentially helps strengthen your immune armor by increasing antioxidant power in as little as two hours.
Gut Health: More and more people are taking gut support supplements to not only support their digestive systems, but also their immune systems. The digestive system plays a major role in the healthy function of your immune system. In fact, the tens of trillions of beneficial bacteria in your gut are an important part of keeping you healthy. To help your intestinal bacteria stay alive and thrive, they need fibers known as prebiotics, which are foods that nourish the beneficial bacteria. Prebiotics help the good bacteria, like bifidobacteria and lactobacilli, grow and multiply to help your gut stay healthy. Yeast Fermentate has been shown to act like a prebiotic in sophisticated digestive system models by increasing bifidobacteria and lactobacilli and the important short chain fatty acid called butyrate for gut health.
WHAT IS YEAST FERMENTATE?
It’s a unique and all-natural fermented powder, comprised of dozens of synergistic compounds and metabolites working together to assist with your immunity. This gut-friendly ingredient has been clinically shown to potentially balance the microbiome by feeding only the bacteria with your best interest in mind. In other words, this one softgel delivers multiple paths to assist with promoting a healthier, more resilient body.
1. Delacroix DL et al..” IgA subclasses in various secretions and in serum,” Immunology 1982 Oct;47(2):383–385 2. Marcotte, H., Lavoie, M.C., “Oral Microbial Ecology and the Role of Salivary Immunoglobulin A,” Microbiology and Molecular Biology Reviews, 1998 March; 62(1): 71–109. 3. Pediatr., J., “Natural killer cells and immune surveillance,” Jornal de Pediatria, 2008 Aug; Vol. 84 no.4 suppl.0 4. Vivier, E., Raulet, D.H., Moretta, A., Caligiuri, M.A., Zitvogel, L., Lanier, L.L., Yokoyama, W.M. & Ugolini, S.. "Innate or Adaptive Immunity? The Example of Natural Killer Cells". Science 2011; 331: 44–49. doi:10.1126/science.1198687 5. Uttara, B., Singh, A.V., Zamboni, P., Mahajan, R. T., “Oxidative Stress and Neurodegenerative Diseases: A Review of Upstream and Downstream Antioxidant Therapeutic Options,” Current Neuropharmacology, 2009 March; 7(1): 65–74
Disclaimer: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.