The First CBD Product Infused With an Ingredient Clinically Shown to assist with immunity in Many Beneficial Ways**
The stronger your immune system, the better your are able to stay healthy. Nanocraft CBD Immune Boost is infused with Dry Yeast Fermentate which is clinically shown to assist with immunity and respiratory support, basically it’s like a potential multivitamin for your immune system*, and it starts working within two hours! With 40mg Broad Spectrum CBD and 500mg of Yeast Fermentate per serving Nanocraft's Immune Boost + CBD aims to assist with having more healthy days.**
How Does Dry Yeast Fermentate Work?
Immune Armor: First and Second lines of Defense
First Line of Defense. Potentially strengthens your mucosal armor by significantly increasing secretory immunoglobulin A (sIgA) levels in your saliva.2
Second Line of Defense. Helps support another level of immune armor by potentially increasing NK cell activity. NK cells are a type of white blood cell circulating in our blood and organs that are fast and effective in seeking out and destroying bad cells at the initial occurrence.3 NK cells are called “natural killer” because they don’t need help from other cells to differentiate “good” cells from “bad” cells.4 This makes them much quicker to respond to keep your body healthy.
Antioxidants circulate in your blood and tissues and help protect from cellular oxidative damage, which may affect how your immune system works over time.5 Published research shows that it potentially helps strengthen your immune armor by increasing antioxidant power in as little as two hours.
More and more people are taking gut support supplements to not only support their digestive systems, but also their immune systems. The digestive system plays a major role in the healthy function of your immune system. In fact, the tens of trillions of beneficial bacteria in your gut are an important part of keeping you healthy. To help your intestinal bacteria stay alive and thrive, they need fibers known as prebiotics, which are foods that nourish the beneficial bacteria. Prebiotics help the good bacteria, like bifidobacteria and lactobacilli, grow and multiply to help your gut stay healthy. Yeast Fermentate has been shown to act like a prebiotic in sophisticated digestive system models by increasing bifidobacteria and lactobacilli and the important short chain fatty acid called butyrate for gut health.
** See References Below
What is Yeast Fermentate?
It’s a unique and all-natural fermented powder, comprised of dozens of synergistic compounds and metabolites working together to assist with your immunity. This gut-friendly ingredient has been clinically shown to potentially balance the microbiome by feeding only the bacteria with your best interest in mind. In other words, this one softgel delivers multiple paths to assist with promoting a healthier, more resilient body.
CLICK BELOW FOR:
Summary of Human Clinical Trials
1. Delacroix DL et al..” IgA subclasses in various secretions and in serum,” Immunology 1982 Oct;47(2):383–385
2. Marcotte, H., Lavoie, M.C., “Oral Microbial Ecology and the Role of Salivary Immunoglobulin A,” Microbiology and Molecular Biology Reviews, 1998 March; 62(1): 71–109. <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC98907/>
3. Pediatr., J., “Natural killer cells and immune surveillance,” Jornal de Pediatria, 2008 Aug; Vol. 84 no.4 suppl.0
4. Vivier, E., Raulet, D.H., Moretta, A., Caligiuri, M.A., Zitvogel, L., Lanier, L.L., Yokoyama, W.M. & Ugolini, S.. "Innate or Adaptive Immunity? The Example of Natural Killer Cells". Science 2011; 331: 44–49. doi:10.1126/science.1198687
5. Uttara, B., Singh, A.V., Zamboni, P., Mahajan, R. T., “Oxidative Stress and Neurodegenerative Diseases: A Review of Upstream and Downstream Antioxidant Therapeutic Options,” Current Neuropharmacology, 2009 March; 7(1): 65–74
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.